Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No Responses-ever!

Alright, so Mike Huckabee must be too busy to respond to a nobody like me.
The other night I saw Arnold Diaz confronting a deadbeat dad, so I had to write him as well. I figure someone handed him the address on a PostIt because in real life, deadbeats don't open the door or hand out business cards. I gave him the spiel in a nutshell, about how Mutual of Omaha should have been INDICTED and how RIKER'S is not an address--but if Santa can prove his address in court, if the U.S. mail recognizes an address, shouldn't the U.S. government? Oh, that's right, that's just a movie lol! Today I mentally thanked my ex, for without him, I never would have had my kids. And no matter what challenges they present, they are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wesie in a Tie

Wesie in a Tie
Westie in a bow tie!